By accessing any of the Web pages contained on this server, you agree to be subject to and to abide by the following terms and conditions set forth below.
All original information provided by MarketWorks, LLC herein is owned by or licensed to MarketWorks, LLC. MarketWorks, LLC has and retains the right to use all material contained on these web pages (other than third-party material) in any of MarketWorks, LLC print or electronic publications. Except for making one hard copy print of limited portions on an ad hoc basis or downloading as expressly authorized by MarketWorks, LLC, the information (content) contained herein may not be reproduced, transmitted or distributed without permission.
MarketWorks, LLC makes no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of or results to be obtained from accessing and/or using this website. MarketWorks, LLC shall not be liable to any user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause or for any damages resulting from the use or misuse of the information (content) contained herein.
Website visitors (users) entering materials on any of these web pages are responsible for the content of that material. MarketWorks, LLC has no responsibility for the content of any messages or information posted by users or for the content of information of third parties on the Internet, even if accessed through MarketWorks, LLC’s web pages. However, MarketWorks, LLC retains the right, which it may or may not exercise, in its sole discretion, to review third party material and to edit or delete from the service any third party material which MarketWorks, LLC deems to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
Users may through hypertext “links” gain access to other websites on the Internet which are not part of MarketWorks, LLC. MarketWorks, LLC assumes no responsibility for any material outside of MarketWorks, LLC web pages and documents which may be accessed through any such “link.”
The user agrees to indemnify MarketWorks, LLC from any damages, losses, costs or expenses which MarketWorks, LLC, their respective employees and authorized representatives may incur as a result of material entered into these web pages by the user.
In addition, a user may not:
- Use these web pages for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
- Use or attempt to use any “deep-link,” “scraper,” “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “data mining,” “computer code” or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of these web pages, any data or content found on or accessed through these web pages, or any other MarketWorks, LLC information without the prior express written consent of MarketWorks, LLC;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on these web pages that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on these web pages or through their accessibility by a visible link on these web pages;
- Violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to these web pages or their content;
- Violate the security of these web pages or attempt to gain unauthorized access to these web pages, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server of these web pages, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of these web pages or any activities conducted on or through these web pages, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on these web pages;
- Take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of MarketWorks, LLC imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large server load or burden on these web pages or the infrastructure of these web pages.
MarketWorks is a trademark of MarketWorks LLC and is protected by state and federal trademark laws. Other trademarks appear on this Web site with permission from their respective owners. Your unauthorized use of trademarks appearing on this Web site may constitute trademark infringement, which could subject you to substantial civil penalties.
COPYRIGHT / TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that any material on the goforit.com Website infringes upon your copyright or trademark, you may seek to have the material in question removed by sending MarketWorks LLC notice that includes all of the following information:
Your full name, address and telephone number
- Your e-mail address
- Identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work(s) that you believe is being infringed
- Identification of the infringing material and information sufficient for MarketWorks LLC to locate the material
- Your statement of good faith belief that (a) the material infringes your copyrights or trademarks, (b) the information provided in the notice is accurate and (c) under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act for the copyright / trademark owner
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Upon receipt of notice complying with the above requirements, MarketWorks LLC will act to remove infringing materials and, if applicable, send notice to the user that posted such materials on the Web site. If MarketWorks LLC removes materials posted by you as a user due to alleged copyright or trademark infringement, you may seek to have the materials reinstated by notifying MarketWorks LLC ‘s designated agent in writing and including the following information:
- Your full name, address and telephone number
- Your e-mail address
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, including its location before it was removed or disabled
- Your statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material
- Your statement consenting to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the district in which your address is located, or, if you reside outside of the United States, for the United States District Court for the District of Nevada, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notice of copyright infringement or from such person’s agent
- Your physical or electronic signature
Upon receipt of a notice meeting the above requirements, MarketWorks LLC will send a copy of the notice to the copyright/trademark owner who initially claimed infringement. Within 30 days following receipt of the notice, MarketWorks LLC will replace or enable access to the removed material unless MarketWorks LLC receives notice from the copyright/trademark owner who submitted the first notification that it has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the user that posted the materials from engaging in infringing activity. Please note that parties who misrepresent those materials are infringing or were removed by mistake or misidentifications are subject to substantial civil liability to MarketWorks LLC and/or the copyright/trademark owner.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF WEBSITES ON THIS SERVER IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE GOFORIT.COM WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “ASIS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. MARKETWORKS LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
MARKETWORKS LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE GOFORIT.COM WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE GOFORIT.COM WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE GOFORIT.COM WEB SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE GOFORIT.COM WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS ON THE GOFORIT.COM WEB SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE GOFORIT.COM WEB SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM MARKETWORKS LLC OR THROUGH OR FROM THE GOFORIT.COM WEB SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND PRIVACY POLICIES.
NEITHER MARKETWORKS LLC NOR ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE OR ITS OPERATION WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. NO AGENT OR REPRESENTATIVE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING THE WEB SITE ON BEHALF OF MARKETWORKS LLC.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT MARKETWORKS LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF MARKETWORKS LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE GOFORIT.COM WEB SITE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE GOFORIT.COM WEB SITE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE GOFORIT.COM WEB SITE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE GOFORIT.COM WEB SITE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL MARKETWORKS LLC OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, STORING OR DISTRIBUTING THE GOFORIT.COM WEB SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH USE OR ABUSE OF THE GOFORIT.COM WEB SITE, DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
MARKETWORKS LLC, AND ITS MEMBERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND LICENSEES, SUBSIDIARIES, CO-BRANDERS OR OTHER PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, “THE PUBLISHER”) SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGE OR LOSS INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE GOFORIT.COM SERVICE, THE ACCESS SOFTWARE OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS PROVIDED BY THE PUBLISHER OR THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS INTERRUPTIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE OR THE ACCESS SOFTWARE, REGARDLESS OF THE CLAIM AS TO THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF THE PUBLISHER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS SHALL ONLY APPLY TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE PUBLISHER’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY, AND THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF OUR LICENSORS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO ONE U.S. DOLLAR ($1).
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD MARKETWORKS LLC, AND ITS MEMBERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND LICENSEES SUBSIDIARIES, CO-BRANDERS OR OTHER PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “INDEMNIFIED PARTIES”) HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AND COSTS INCURRED BY THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF ANY WEBSITE ON THIS SERVER -INCLUDING GOFORIT.COM, AND/OR ANY BREACH BY YOU OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR THE FOREGOING REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND COVENANTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES. YOU SHALL COOPERATE AS FULLY AS REASONABLY REQUIRED IN THE DEFENSE OF ANY CLAIM. MARKETWORKS LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS OWN EXPENSE, TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU. YOU SHALL NOT ENTER INTO ANY SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT THAT AFFECTS THE RIGHTS OF MARKETWORKS LLC, AND ITS MEMBERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND LICENSEES, SUBSIDIARIES, CO-BRANDERS OR OTHER PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, “THE PUBLISHER”) WITHOUT THE PUBLISHER’S PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL.
The goforit.com Web site is owned and operated by MarketWorks LLC, a Florida corporation, headquartered in Vero Beach, Florida.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and MarketWorks LLC with respect to use of the goforit.com web site, superseding all prior or contemporaneous communications and/or proposals. MarketWorks LLC reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions immediately by posting the changed Terms and Conditions in this location. By continuing to use the Web site, you are agreeing to all changes made by MarketWorks LLC. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to use of the goforit.com Web site to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. You agree that any action to enforce this agreement shall be brought in Indian River County, Florida.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then each invalid or enforceable provision will be construed in a manner consistent with applicable laws to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. MarketWorks LLC may assign these Terms of Service (i) to any of its affiliates, (ii) to the surviving entity in the event of a merger, acquisition, or the sale of all or substantially all of the assets of MarketWorks LLC or (iii) in connection with the sale of the goforit.com Web site or the business unit associated with same.